Joint Stock Company “Karaganda Invest”, which is the management company of the special economic zone “Saryarka” (hereinafter referred to as SEZ), hereby sends you the requirements for SEZ membership in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Special Economic Zones in the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
Requirements for applicants:
The applicant submitting an application to carry out activities as a member of the special economic zone shall have financial security in the amount corresponding to the feasibility study (FS).
Financial security of the applicant submitting an application to carry out activities as a member of the special economic zone is formed with the help of the following ways:
2. bank guarantee;
4. pledge of property;
5. contract of insurance.
The applicant submitting an application to carry out activities as a member of the special economic zone is entitled to choose any of the above financial security options, including a combination of two or more ways.
Documents submitted by the applicants for carrying out activities as a member of SEZ as well for their inclusion on a unified register of SEZ members.
The application shall be accompanied by the following documents in hard and (or) soft copy:
1. profile of the applicant in the form approved by the competent authority;
2. certificate of incorporation (reincorporation) of the legal entity;
3. notarized copy of the identity document of the chief executive officer of the applicant;
4. notarized copy of the document with the identification number – from January 1, 2013;
5. notarized copy of the articles of association of the legal entity;
6. notarized copy of the decision of the supreme authority of the legal entity on the performance of activities in the special economic zone;
7. copy of the financial statements for the last reporting date signed by the chief executive officer of the applicant or their deputy, as well as by the chief accountant (accountant);
8. feasibility study of the project that meets the requirements established by the competent authority;
9. applicant’s account statement from the servicing bank (absence of card index) and credit report from the credit bureau containing full or partial credit history information that is available;
Subparagraph 10 is set out in statutory wording of the Law of RK No. 248-V dated 11.07.14
certificate of presence or absence of tax liabilities and other obligatory payments to the budget issued by the authority of government revenue at the place of registration