Certificate of entrepreneurship development in Karaganda region
on July 1, 2019.
On July 1 2019 year, the number of register subjects SME’s was 104998 units or 101.9% for the same period of 2018.
The number of operating small and medium-sized businesses amounted to 88633 units or 108,2% for the same period 2018.
The volume of production by SMBs in January-Mart 2018 amounted to 249.2 billion tenge, with an increase of 10.9 % over the same period in 2018 (in comparable prices).
The number of employees on April 1 2019 in SMEs amounted to 226662 people, or 99.6% for the same period 2018, the share of employed in SME in relation to the economically active population amounted to 33.3%.
Since 2010 in the framework of the Unified program of support and business development "Business roadmap-2020" in the region supported by 1686 projects, a total of 183.1 billion tenge, including in 2019, 110 projects were approved for the amount of investments of 11.5 billion tenge.
- To subsidize interest rates on the loan (1 and 3 directions) approved 1174 projects worth 165 billion tenge, including in 2019 - 73 projects worth 10.6 billion tenge;
- On partial guaranteeing of loans, 270 projects were approved for a total amount of guarantees of 6.0 billion tenge, including in 2019 37 projects for 852.5 million tenge;
- 66 projects to the amount of 11.6 billion tenge were approved for the laying of the missing infrastructure, including in 2018 5 projects for 2.96 billion tenge;
- 176 projects were approved for grant financing in the amount of 439 million tenge, including in 2018 14 projects for 28 million tenge.
Also under the program “Business Roadmap 2020”, a total of (from 2013 to 2016) 232 microloans were issued in the amount of 775.6 million tenge (the operator is the fund for financial support of agriculture).
As a result, the enterprises of the region saved 73.7 thousand existing and created 21.6 thousand new workplaces (including 2201 new workplaces), to the budget received 24.3 billion tenge of tax payments.
In the framework of non-financial support for entrepreneurs:
- 13 689 people were trained under the project “Business Advisor”, including 249 in 2019;
- 229 entrepreneurs trained under the “Top Management” project;
- under the project "Business Relations" - 312 people, including 20 in 2019;
- service support was provided to 15259 enterprises, about 25.3 thousand services were rendered, including in 2019 y 788 enterprises received 854 consultations;
- Since 2012, 148 thousand consultations have been rendered to 57.5 thousand clients by business infrastructure (CSC, ZPP, MCPP), including 7.5 thousand consultations provided to 2.9 thousand entrepreneurs in 2019.
The implementation of the second direction of the Program for the Development of Productive Employment and Mass Entrepreneurship for 2017-2021 in Cities allocated 866.5 million tenge, 50 microloans for 599.5 million tenge were issued (as of 01.07 .19 g.)
The basics of entrepreneurship in the “Bastau Business” project from 2017-2019 were trained 4302 self-employed and unemployed people, including 1000 in 2019.
Under the program "Economics of simple things" in 2019, 5 projects were approved in the amount of loans of 2.4 billion tenge.